ST. PAUL'S CONGREGATION
9:00 am - Worship Service (7am 1st Sun)
4:00 pm - Church School
5:00 pm - Young Adult Fellowship
7:00 pm - Prayer Fellowship (2nd & 4th)
7:00 pm - Bible Study
7:30 pm - Women's Group
7:00 pm - Youth Fellowship
4:30 pm - Choir Practice
5:00 pm - Band Practice
Records do not show when work began in this area. However, in 1841, the current chapel was erected on lands equidistant between Newtown Ground and St. Paul’s Village. It was built to reduce the overcrowding at Sandy Point as many worshippers walked from St. Paul’s to Sandy Point for worship. The Church continues to serve the two communities of Newton Ground and St. Paul’s.
To date, the congregation has produced two ministers: Rev’d Veronica Williams-Gumbs (MCCA) and Rev’d Dr. Carmelita Morton (UCC).
Presbyter in Pastoral Charge – Rev’d Tyrone S.N. Hunkins
Contact Steward - Sis. Ikersia Rawlins