PHIPPS MEMORIAL CONGREGATION
9:00 am - Worship Service
6:30 pm - Youth Fellowship
The present stone structure was erected in 1837 and enlarged in 1839. The land was donated by Mr. & Mrs. William Phipps, the owners of the neighbouring estate known as Con Phipps. In 2011, the church, known as “Half Way Tree Methodist Church”, was renamed “Phipps Memorial Methodist Church”, in honour of the Phippses.
Presbyter in Pastoral Charge – Rev’d Telford D. Matthew
Contact Steward - Bro. Uriel Hensley