top of page
Mountainous Landscape by the Sea



 Main Road, Dieppe Bay 

 EST. 1787 

Weekly Schedule


9:00 am - Worship Service

3:00 pm - Church School

6:00 pm - Women's Group


5:00 pm - Boys' Brigade

5:00 pm - Girls' Brigade


7:00 pm - Bible Study


4:30 pm Choir Practice

Dieppe Bay was an important town and seaport at the time Methodist witness began. The first chapel, located at Chapel Street, was built of stone in 1834, enlarged in 1838 and again in 1843 with a gallery added in 1840. Unfortunately, it had to be abandoned in 1920 due to coastal erosion.

The current octagonal chapel, located on the Island Main Road, was built by Rev William Sunter and dedicated in 1922.

The Dieppe Bay Methodist chapel was rededicated on Sunday, July 03, 2011 and renamed “Kenneth G. Swanston Memorial Methodist Church”.


Rev’d. Kenneth G. Swanston, of blessed memory, was a son of this congregation.

Presbyter in Pastoral Charge – Rev’d Andrine J. Joseph

Contact Steward - Sis. Marian Browne

bottom of page