Station Street, Old Road
EST. circa 1790
9:00 am - Worship Service
7:00 pm - Bible Study
7:00 pm - Youth Fellowship
By 1790, a Methodist church was established in Old Road, which was once the Capital of the English section of the island. The first chapel was wooden, erected somewhere to the east of the present sanctuary. In 1838, the current stone chapel was built and was “christened”, “Ebenezer” – “Hitherto hath the Lord helped us”. The Chapel had a lower and upper floor with a balcony and choir loft.
The congregation has produced one minister – Rev’d. Tyrone S. N. Hunkins.
Presbyter in Pastoral Charge – Rev’d Tyrone S.N. Hunkins
Contact Steward - Sis. Peggy Fraser-Browne